United States President Donald Trump said the conflict with Iran 'will be over with soon' during a rally in Suffern, New York. He stated that Iran has been stopped and insisted that it will never obtain a nuclear weapon.
A source close to Iran’s negotiating team told the semi-official Tasnim news agency that progress has been made in talks with the United States. However, the source said no agreement will be signed until all outstanding issues are fully resolved.
Negotiations are currently focused on securing a lasting end to the fighting before addressing other disputes. The ceasefire announced last month followed the launch of the war on February 28, though several of the original goals, including preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons and dismantling its missile program, remain unresolved.

image sourced from original article at 

